Oadby Learning Partnership offers high quality CPD for NQTs, designed to provide support and guidance across a range of professional issues. The programme is led by Senior Leaders and is delivered as half day and twilight sessions during the autumn and spring term, to have a maximum impact on their initial development. The programme includes opportunities for school exchange visits and a forum for informal discussions with colleagues from other schools and phases.
- How to be a reflective practitioner
The NQTs will take part in 2 interactive and thought provoking sessions at the beginning of the year to develop the crucial skills of reflecting and evaluating their observations and practice. These sessions will focus on how to identify key skills during lesson observations and deliver high quality teaching and learning.
- Safeguarding and child protection (if required)
- Managing challenging conversations
- Using data and AFL for effective planning
- Time management and delegation
- Phonics and guided reading
- Maths: The principles of mastery
- Career progression: Opportunities, plans and paths
1 day NQT conference free for each NQT signed up to the Full Package