Oadby Learning Partnership in collaboration with Leicester and Leicestershire SCITT provide outstanding training for graduates and teachers.
We offer placements on a non-salaried route and all trainees on the SCITT and Schools Direct programmes benefit from expert trainers who actively engage in raising standards in schools as well as 100% employment figures.
- A clear emphasis on putting theory into practice in both the central and school based training
- Experience in teaching on block placements in three contrasting primary schools
- Teaching across the Early Primary (3-7yrs) or Primary( 5-11yr) age range, working with pupils from rich and diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Experiencing training and working in an outstanding special school
- Gaining an internationally recognised full PGCE qualification with Masters level credits, accredited by a UK University
- Outstanding personalised support from a close-knit group of fellow trainees and dedicated trainers, with whom you are likely to form very strong links and friendships